Tuesday, December 20, 2005

NETANYAHU WON

I feel like celebrating. Netanyahu won the election for Likud Chairman yesterday, and now all that's left is for him to win the general election. For more on this, go to A Gimps View.
I'm going to let out the world's longest scream of frustration shortly, I think. The Citroen is still for sale but unless I find some extra money in my savings accounts, I can't buy it. I have exactly enough in my checking account, but I need it for other things. That leaves me with scouring savings to see if there's enough left over there to swing it. There's a 'station' coming up there and I just might have it. I'll look after posting the blogs.
Winter is here. It's cold and nasty outside, but, nice and cozy warm in Gimp House, thanks to the new kerosene heater, and I have hot water all day because of the kettle on top of the heater.
Orna put my kerosene soaked sheet and socks in the washer, and I shoved them in the dryer. The nightmare was putting the sheet back on the bed. It took forever and I was exhausted when it was finally on. It wasn't just the physical exertion, it was all the places that always hurt, hurting even more. At least those pains go away as soon as I lie down.
The police called yesterday and after the cop identified himself, I said "But I didn't do it; yet." He laughed and said, "No, you didn't do anything, but you might have been the victim of credit card theft" "Aha" said I, and we discussed the incident. He told me that they suspect the same person that I suspected at first, and he told not to say a word to him. I won't, but I'm not at all happy about it. He still owes me some money from stuff I gave him cash to order, but never came, and Gimp House. com is down. If I decide I can have a go at him about those things, and not tell him the cops suspect him, I'll get him over here and try to get the money back. It's not much and won't make a big difference in the scheme of things. What I really want is for Gimp House.com to work. If he can't sort his server, he can just move it all to a server that does work and pay for it himself. I'll send him a text later. The more I think about it, the angrier I get.

No comments: