Sunday, December 25, 2005

ALMOST COLD ENOUGH FOR SNOW

Today is one of those odd days when the the whole western world has the day off, but things are 'business as usual here' I'm not sure why it feels weird to me, after all Sundays are regular days here, and this *is* Sunday, but it's also Christmas and the first night of Hanukkah.
It's been raining here for two days now. It started Friday night, continued all day yesterday and let up for a bit a while ago. I took advantage of the lull to take Peg walkies before it starts up again. It feels just about cold enough for snow, but the snow scent isn't there. Maybe it will be later. I hope so. Tonight and tomorrow are supposed to be the worst of this storm, and it looks like there's another one hot on this one's heels. That's just fine with me, but it would be nice to have a day between to get some things done, like getting my reading glasses sorted, more kerosene, groceries, mail, and a few other odds and sod's.
It's almost time to start my annual Christmas calls, so I'd best organize the numbers and get on with it.
The piece I did the translation for NBC will aired on Thursday.

No comments: