Thursday, December 08, 2005

51 FOR THE 4th TIME

I wasn't sure I'd make it, but I did! I turned 51 for the 4th time yesterday. This was very different to the 'black curtain at 30' that I went through until I moved back here in 1980 at 28. For several years before that I knew, KNEW that I would not make to 30 over there. Like most people I could picture my life, but at the age of 30 there was just a black curtain and nothing after that. When I moved back here at 28 the black curtain went away, and I could picture myself after 30. This was very different. The MI made me even more aware that life is fragile and can be over in a flash. I'm not sure that G-d's purpose for me is to enjoy life, but I am enjoying mine, challenges and all. Granted, I would prefer to not be quite so disabled, but it's really not that bad.
I got my new fancy International credit card and promptly paid the second half of this weekend's hotel, then flew home to order the tickets for sfball in Feb. The tickets are set, but there's a problem with a room at the venue hotel, but the lovely chap I spoke to said he'd make every effort to sort something for us, after I played the wheely and birthday cards. I'm hopeful. Even if we have to use a different hotel, we'll go. Maybe I'll just tell him that we'll sleep in the car!
Orna and Danny appeared last night with 4 purple helium balloons that are now floating on the ceiling, and there's a new purple bracelet on my left arm from their son, Eliad. Child Genius was here earlier and gave me a deliciously gaudy purple and green Russian egg that now sits on the DVD over the TV. It was actually a nice day and I didn't have to deal with too many well wishers. Just a regular day, which is how I like it.
I have an appointment to speak with my lawyer later. He asked *her* lawyer for a copy of the trust agreement, so she knows I'm asking questions. He didn't send it to my lawyer; must do something about that. I've suspected her of getting things set up to her liking, and now, I'm more convinced than ever that *SHE* pulled a fast one. Her day will come. I'll talk to MY lawyer and see what can be done. Prison is too good for them, but knowing that I know just might be enough.

No comments: