Sunday, July 30, 2006

WE USED TO HAVE A MALL


We used to have a shopping mall right in the center of town. My clinic and pharmacy were there. As of 0700, we don't. One of my cell phone regional branch offices was there too, and that's where the katyusha came in, through what was a glass roof!
Last night I decided enough was enough and moved back to my bed after 2 miserable nights on the recliner. Peg was not happy and thought he could convince me to go back to the Liberry-shelter by barking nonstop. It didn't work and I got a good nights sleep until the incoming set Peg to barking again. The very first thing I did was go to our morning news program where I was promptly greeted by pictures of the mall. I pulled these pics from Ynet, the interweb site of one of our largest newspapers. There were a few other hits around town but I only know where they didn't hit so far. They didn't hit Gimp House, and I'll be making a few calls to find out where they did hit in a while. But first, this has to post and Peg needs a quick walk.
I had planned to call my brother yesterday but Peg's non stop barking made talking on the phone impossible. I WILL call him and my son later today even if he's noisy.

No comments: