Thursday, July 13, 2006

HERE WE GO AGAIN

This particular welcome home was one I really didn't need, but actually was expecting. It was just too much to expect Nassralla to sit quietly while things were going tango uniform in Gaza.
There was a lot of noise up here last night and a few katushas fell in the area, but nothing was damaged in town and no one was hurt. This morning it was a bit different. Naharia had a direct hit on an apartment building and 1 woman was killed. They've also hit a few other places that are pretty far from here.
We are all supposed to be in shelters but until I have a signed commitment from the government that they will cover the losses incurred as a result of closing the store, the store will remain open.
I wish I had more faith in our government and could trust them to do what is needed, but I doubt they will. We've turned into a country of wusses and the army is the next best thing to a summer camp for high school graduates. But that's for the other blog.
I meant to continue the Great American Saga, but a bit on the present situation seemed to be in order.
I'm going out in a while-yes-to where they are shooting katushas-where else? But I'll be back and will continue the Great American Saga when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep in touch - will you? And keep safe! Thinking of you.