Friday, July 28, 2006






They just don't want to stop, do they? I'm not spending another night in the shelter. I don't care if it's in the house. I'm going back to my own bed and what will be will be.We lost power for the second time since this started today, but it's back now. The light in the shelter works without power so that's good. I took advantage of the power being off to have a wee kip and woke up when it came back and came out here to post. I have a picture of the house that took a direct hit-30 meters away but it's a crap picture. There's a better one in the cell phone I left in the car. I'll go get it in bit. Oh dear, there was a direct hit on a shelter like mine in town, but I don't know where. It wasn't mine so don't get all upset! Fox is doing a pretty good job of reporting from town. I watched for a while and know exactly where he's broadcasting from.....Oh dear, the picture I thought I had in the phone is even worse than one at the local interweb site. I guess I could take the trash out, take Peg walkies and get another one. Yup, that's a plan! Be back soonish.....I hope! Yes!! I'm back with a TV crew hot on my tail. WABC want to interview in Gimp House. How coolies is that? I did get the picture of the bombed house and one of mine from the back side of that one. The first picture is where the katyusha went in. The third is of the mess it made on the ground floor and the second is of my house from the back side of that one. It's actually closer than it seems with the cell phone camera. I managed to get the order mixed up a bit. I think I'll add the one from the interweb site because it shows the mess on the top floor better.That's the first one. Ooof, it's so much easier on my big PC that it is on this lap top. Obviously you'll have to make my pics bigger to see anything. Sorry. The TV guys will be here any minute, so I'd better get things looking a bit less messy.

No comments: