Thursday, September 01, 2005

Mrs. THE PHILMORE

I don't know what's going on over there in Florida, but The Wicked Stepmother is hiding something. She is doing everything in her power to stop me from arriving. As usual, I ran into a few snags, the largest of which was that I couldn't find my Social Security number. At about 0300 I remembered my old college transcripts and there it was! Now all I need to get my US passport issued on the spot is a fax from the hospital stating that he's in Trauma ICU. I called the hospital and they were more than happy to tell me his condition (not good) but went and asked HER if they could send the fax. She said "No" I had already figured out that something was off with her. After talking to Terry, the ex's present wife, we both agreed that she is trying to pull something. I'll call Mr. Ex later and ask him to talk with Aron and try to find out what the hells is going on. My mind was racing so fast (in neutral) that I couldn't get to sleep until after 0430. That's the second night in a row. I'm going out in a few minutes to get a form from the Interior ministry here that they are sure to ask for if I don't have it, get my anti pneumonia shot and cancel the reservation for tomorrow. I'll spend the rest of the day on the phone trying to figure out what's going on and might even have a very nasty chat with Mrs. The Philmore, aka The Wicked Stepmother. Striar the Liar has been assigned to find a lawyer to represent me and my interests against her. He was so gobsmacked by the whole thing that he even went out to the payphone and called the hospital to find out if they confirm that The Philmore is there. Not because he didn't believe me, but because he wanted to know if anyone can find out, so that maybe the Consulate could call them and bypass the fax thing. It's 1030 and time is awasting.

No comments: