Saturday, February 16, 2008

WHAT A GREAT MORNING

My son feels about Yahoo Messenger the same way I feel about MS's. He won however, and I downloaded it so I'd be able to see the baby live on my screen. He called just a litle while ago and we had a lovely chat. She even cooed into the phone for me. Ah, she's a beauty and has personality all her own. I wish there was a way to climb through the monitor, or at the very least to reach through and pinch her cheek. If they don't come over here this spring, I'm going to swim over there!

2 comments:

Raymurdock said...

You must of had a great time . I got good news . I'm an aunt not a great but an aunt

Madison Jade was born on Feb.15 at 10 am.

I miss you. I don't know if you got my email they didn't come back so I guess you did. anyway I wanted to share my good news

Purplegimp said...

Susie,
Let's get this straight. You are great. And you are an aunt. You can be both at the same time!
I didn't get an e mail about that which is strange as my mail seems to be working just fine. I'll go check the spam folder. Sometimes it puts good stuff in there.