Monday, February 25, 2008

I DID IT

Oh boy, did I ever do it. Now, it might not be the greatest accomplishment in the world, but for me it's a big deal. I actually managed to get through the month without borrowing any more money from any one. Ok, so I couldn't go to Haifa for the Doppler ultrasound and to see the plumber, but, it was much more important to not borrow to go there. I also got very lucky yesterday. I got the mess Orna helped make of bank account that caused a check to my grocery store bounce fixed. I was afraid that I might not be able to give checks there any more. THAT would have been a disaster. When I went there yesterday to find out if I could, the only boss there was Pappa Biton who is THE boss. He gave the ok for my checks, and that's the end of that. No one can over turn his rulings. Whew.
The next issue to resolve was fags. Striar and I raided my pippy banks and found enough change for one whole packet of fags. He took the bus into town and bought one. This morning I had the brilliant idea of trying to charge the cost of half carton to my card and it went through. Hooray. I now have more than enough fags to get me to Thursday. I am more than pleased that I didn't end adding anything to what I already owe because of that insane cell phone bill. By next month everything will be back to normal. Thank G-d.
This morning the computer decided to play silly buggers and went off line for no reason. So did my cable phone. The techie just left and it's all working for the time being.

I got some great new pictures of the baby grand girl and it looks like she's a carrot top. I wonder where that came from, not that it matters. She's beautiful no matter what color her hair is. And she can drive too.But it looks like she needs a GPS! My girl all the way!

No comments: