Monday, February 18, 2008

NO MORE

I'm not going to do it any more. That's it. No more whinging about Dem Der here unless he does something spectacular. It's just gettting me down all this moaning and groaning about him. It's not his fault he's the way he is and that it drives me mad. There are more than enough things that *I* do that drive *me* mad to have to pick on him all the time.
In the end I didn't go to Haifa for that test. I'm in deep enough thanks to Orna without borrowing even more money. I'll go when I have the dosh to put some petrol in the car. The weather also played a very small part in not going. They've been predicting a huge storm for today and it started at the same time as my appointment. I wasn't too thrilled about the thought of driving home in that. We might even get some snow tonight. Oh, I do hope so.
Golan wandered in early this evening to report that he'd just gotten back from Beersheva with the Toyota Hilux he's been panting over all weekend. He saw the picture of it on the interweb and knew that he had to have it. I'll check it out tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. It's so cool when stuff like that works out.
I'm in a generally foul mood, so might not post for a few days. Don't worry. It will pass!

No comments: