Sunday, May 21, 2006

THIS TIME NEXT WEEK

This time next week I'll be at my brother's in Maine, most likely fast asleep after flying for what will seem like forever! My passport is in Haifa waiting to be picked up tomorrow, along with a ton of other things, like gifties for various and assorted people, my international crip parking card, a swing down to my wheely guy to have BBC gone over, then, back here to sort the rental cars.
I bought a laptop for the trip because, even though everyone over there has a computer, they don't have Hebrew keyboards and Shmaryah's English just isn't up to it, and texting in Hebrew is just too much. Better a computer! It has Bluetooth, WIFI and all the bells and whistles. Now, all I have to do is learn how to use it before Saturday. Should be interesting.

No comments: