Saturday, May 06, 2006

PLANS PLANS AND MORE PLANS

Pland for the grand tour of the USA are coming along nicely, and I have the tickets just about sorted. They are all paid for and all that's left is to get them and courrier Susie's to her. We'll work on the rental car stuff sometime after I talk to The Jeffey. Is it any wonder that I'm rolling around with a goofy grin all day? I've given ample warning to just about evrryone I plan on visiting, and those who haven't be alerted will probably get updated by Alice.
At least I have until the 28th to plan the route to Florida. I intend to it nice and easy with stops to visit on the way. I'm going to take my achey bones to bed and doze until Gamma Rays and Man In The Moon Marigolds comes on. I've only been wanting to see that again for I don't know how long, and found it by accident today! I'll post a picture of the 'lectric wheely I want to buy later.

No comments: