Sunday, May 14, 2006

DAyS AND NIGHTS OF INSANITY

The closer the day of my flight to the States comes, the wackier I get. Two weeks from today and I will be in Maine! With Susie, and my baby brother. I can't hardly believe it. I'm in a daze. So much to still do and so little time. I'm making lists.
Tomorrow I get the petrol gadget installed on the Disco, then, go to buy a pickup for the business. One way or another I have to get a vehicle for Shmaryah because the Renault Express we have now is for all intents and purposes dead. And there is no way I'm letting use the Disco while I'm gone. Sorry, it's mine, and I drive it. End of story.
Rami has a few pickups that will do and we can afford on a lease basis, so that's what we'll do tomorrow.
It's almost midnight and I've been on the go since 0830, been to Orna and Danny's daughter's birthday party and only just now come in. Time for bed. Long day tomorrow.

No comments: