Sunday, March 12, 2006

MORE PROOF



Here it is! Proof positive that we made it down that cliff face of a driveway in the wilds of Wales. The picture is a bit fuzzy on account of it was taken with my smart ass cell phone and I am still crap with my photo editor. Kim's youngest kind of hid herself between her mom and older sister, but, you get the general idea. I now realize that it was a big mistake not to take a picture of that cliff face we drove down. Oh, well, next time. I think I'll add the picture that was taken as we were getting out of the plane I flew. The expression on Wilco, the instructor's face makes me wonder if he might be thinking of giving up on teaching. Why does it not surprise me that the pictures got added oddly? I guess it really doesn't matter. I'm sure you get the general idea. In the flying picture Leia looks quite pleased, and even though you can't really see my face, I have the widest happiest grin imaginable. There are a few more 'flying pictures' and I'll post them separately later. I'm quite proud of having flown that plane, I am, I am.

No comments: