Wednesday, March 08, 2006

HOME...AT LAST!

For a while there I wasn't sure I'd make it home, but, I did! This is going to be the quickest shortest update possible. England/Wales was so great that words fail. My arrival back in Israel was celebrated with a traffic accident that left my beloved Kiri Four Wheels a total loss, and me in a bit of pain and lots and lots of purple that is now fading to a weird colours like yellow and green. I ended up staying in the Tel Aviv area for two weeks to deal with the accident stuff-police reports, investigation, and sending Kiri Four Wheels to Junk Car Heaven. That car deserved better. She saved my life. If that accident had happened in just about any other car I wouldn't be here either. Ok,this is going to have to do for now as I have to get dressed, go to the bank and tell Mordy a few more facts of life, then go look for another car. The Step of Evility is paying out on Dad's estate and not having enough money will no longer be an issue.
Details of the trip and it's aftermath will be forthcoming soonish. It's good to be home!

No comments: