Wednesday, June 15, 2005

HEALING AND PLANNING

Keeping my idiot pressure sore propped up in the air is not my idea of fun, but there's not much else to do if I want to keep the foot. It *is* getting better, but still hurts a bit if I forget and let the ankle drop. Oh, the joys of drop foot.
In the meantime, I've been busily organizing my jaunt to Holland. Leia Fee and I decided to change the venue and date of our A Team fan get together to coincide with a con in Utrecht on Sept. 23 and 24. I got my hotel and flight reserved and am planning a hop over to Wales and other places in England before I fly out of Heathrow on the Friday, I think. It's going to be a fantastic week and I can't hardly wait.
Other good news includes The A Team coming back to AXN as of 3 July. Two doses a day. How great is life?
I saw my shyster yesterday when I left the travel agent and he says the court order in the case against Alblilia should be in hand any day now. I told him to march it straight over to the execution office where liens will be put on all of his and his daughter's and business bank accounts. That means that any money in them will be taken and given to me and that he can't use his accounts until he pays me in full. Of course he'll just do what he always does, hold the money, checks and credit card slips until he can use his accounts again. It is next to impossible to run a business without a bank account and the way it works here is that even he tries to open an account in another bank, those funds will be taken. As his beloved cow of a daughter is included in the suit, he'll pay off PDQ. The shyster says neither he nor his daughter have filed objections to my claim, so it's pretty much a done deal. The judge here does not like people who try to swindle gimps.
Things are pretty boring here at Gimp House what with me spoiling my pressure sore and spending most of my time in bed with a book, TV, and planning the trip to Utrecht. Of course as the sore gets better, I'll be able to spend more time here boring you to tears.

No comments: