Saturday, September 16, 2006

OH DEAR, BACK TO THE TIME THING

It does truly annoy me that there are not enough hours in the day to even half of what I want to do! It's only going to get worse starting Sunday. I bought the flower store and will have to find a way to divide my time (or lack there of) between the two businesses.
Shmaryah was upset beyond words when I first told him, but seems to be getting over it. Not like he has a choice. I give him 2 months to start telling everyone that it was his idea to start with! As long as he stays away from it, he can say anything he wants. In any event I will soon know exactly what's been going on with his "hidden" life. I will also know next week whether there really is a psychic connection between us or if there are bugs all over the place. He really wants it to be the former and not the latter.
At least doors are flying out of KBT and money is coming in. As of Sunday all the money from the flower shop will be deposited in it's very own very separate bank account, and things will set up correctly for both stores. I'll be spending most of next week at the flower shop, and in a month or so, I'll have someone I can trust to be there all the time. This business woman gig is fun, but doesn't leave me much time for anything else as both store need constant attention if they are going to succeed, and they will. I just can't lock one store and take off to do other things while it's closed, and for now, Shmaryah has to be out most of the time measuring for doors etc. He can and does put the store on follow me to his cell phone, but the store really should be open during business hours. Ah, well, the solution to that isn't far off.
I'm having endless trouble with the new TIVO. It just doesn't seem to want to work right and gets stuck every few hours and I can't even change the channel. I'll get that sorted sometime next week, I hope. AND yes, I have read the directions and do exactly what it says. Today it's stuck on AXN which would be fine, except I wanted Hallmark which would not come on for reasons known only to it. Things will get really ugly if it doesn't record Hogan's Heroes tomorrow! So far it hasn't recorded a single thing I told it to record. Again, YES, I did follow the directions. I think I'll go make a sandwich and take another shot at it.

No comments: