Saturday, September 09, 2006

MY NEW PARTNER IN BED

It often takes a while, but, eventually, I do carry out my plans. I got a long modem cable for the laptop and connected it some 2 weeks ago, but left the computer in it's usual spot. This morning I finally got it set up in my room and I am now ensconced in bed with it. It'll take a while to find a comfortable position but at least I finally did it. The only problem is that the modem cable has a tendency to fall out. I think it's called "auto disconnect"
Another plan that finally came together was the replacement of my old SK cell phone. The one that only worked when it was in the charger. They were having s special deal on the latest 3rd generation phones so, of course I got one of those. It does everything except make coffee, and it just might do that too. It's the Motorola V3C, the next one up p from my Orange Razr. I'm quite in love with it and the timing was perfect. Shmaryah appeared with the Bluetooth ear things that Orange owed us so I can use the new one for that phone. I use the one I got in Maine on the Orange and love it to pieces. Of course that has nothing to do with it's color! For my next trick I just might make a phone call. For someone with so many phones, yuo'd think I'd have a huge phone bill, but I don't really like talking on the phone all that much. I just like the phones.
Now all that's left to do right after I pay Jeffro back is to get WIFI in here so I can lose the(snake) cable. Soon, soon. Of course it might be a good idea to get the big PC fixed, but as long as this one is working that can wait, I'll get around ti it one of these days/weeks/months/years. I'll even get back to posting the rest of the story about the trip, but not right now. Right now, I'm going to take Peg out, play with the new phone, send a text message to Kiri/Cab, have a rest and then figure out what to do for the rest of the day.

No comments: