Tuesday, April 04, 2006

LET THERE BE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT

Let there be no doubt about it. Things are moving at breakneck pace and I've never felt better or been happier. All, I repeat, ALL my debts are paid in full except one which will paid this week, and, I've just about finished my spending rampage. That is the best word to describe my little spending spree. There are only three things left in Gimp House that I bought from that criminal and they will soon be gone. I don't want any reminders of *him* left, and it sure is a good feeling.
As my computer at home is temporarily dead and won't go to the computer hospital until Thursday and only G-d and the techie know when it'll be back, I'll be using this one. More details on the business I bought, but right now, I have to fly and get the camera installed on the Disco.

No comments: