Monday, April 24, 2006

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN

I never thought we'd be this busy, but, it seems there's just not as many hours in a day as I need. Not that I'm complaining mind you, it's just that every time I think that it will be a good time to write a post a huge wave of customers charges in and demands to buy bicycles right now, or to have a key made this very minute. Today has actually been very slow because it's pissing bucketsful of rain with no sign of letting up.
The computer at home is still dead as a doornail and heaven alone knows when Gerald will get to it and e mail comes in here ok, but only goes out through yahell! What a pain.
Otherwise, not much news to report, except that the jerk at the bank has learned his lesson, or, so it seems. He made a big mistake and was shown up in front of everyone. Now he just signs off on anything I want!
Being a working girl again is fantastic. I only started working at the ripe old age of 9 in Dad's store and never stopped until my stroke in '98. Now I'm here from 0845 until we close; sometimes at 2100. I love it, and it's just wonderful! Mine, all mine!
I'm starting to get excited about going to The States next month. Finally got around to getting my passport renewal sorted and it will be here in time, or, so I was promised.
I'm starting my trip in Maine (duh), then, south through Boston, Philadelphia, Maryland, Virginia, DC,and NC then Florida. From there, to the western half, Nevada, Washington, LA, then back to JFK and home. A whirlwind trip to see old friends and new places. I can't wait.

No comments: