Tuesday, November 18, 2008

NOT FEELING GREAT

I'm not quite sure what's going on, but I feel crap lately. Nothing specific except for some very bad pain in my right hip. I'm just tired all the time and want to sleep. For the first time I can sleep in the afternoon and at night too. It's most strange. I wonder if it has anything to do with the rat poison? It shouldn't.
I just never remember feeling this listless. I don't feel like reading. I don't feel like writing. I don't feel like doing much of anything, but I do drag myself to clinic for the blood tests and drag myself back here to check the results on line. The results are wackier every day. Either way up or way down. It just doesn't seem to want to stabilize.
I'm fading again. I just wanted to stop in and post this for my 3&1/2 loyal readers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the tests go good. No infections. No sweats or fevers I hope. Keep an eye on the doc haha
xpress

PS I just looked at the word identification thingy to post and it is "medip". Kiddin right?

Purplegimp said...

The test results are all over the place. No sweats or fevers, just a general 'I feel crap' feeling.
I have no idea where they come up with those anti bot ID things!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh, Im so sorry PG. Hope you get those level where they're supposed to be and perk up. I'll remember you to the great Physician. Love & best wishes......bobbie

Purplegimp said...

Thanks, Bobbie. I'm a little better today. Turns out it was just a mild case of rat poison poisoning.
I just didn't quite feel up to posting today. The doc told e to stay in bed. But I'm cheating right now!

Raymurdock said...

Franne

I'm sorry you are down I hope you get better soom

Purplegimp said...

Thannks, Susie. It was just a touch of rat poison poisoning. It's pretty much gone now, but I don't have much time these days. Blood tests, local elections, gimp stuff.
I will make time soon to catch up here.