Monday, May 12, 2008

IS IT THURSDAY?

I don't know what's wrong with me, but for the last week or so I've been waking up every morning thinking that it's Thursday. I was awake for hours yesterday and had no idea what day it was.
I was woken up Golan who had come over to rig a crutch clip on New Harley Too. The factory swore that there was no way to do it, but, Golan did it! While he was getting started on that, I took Peg out, made coffee, raced through e mails, then after the clip was in place with the crutch in it, I went grocery shopping, schlepped it all in, had a rest, then found myself wondering what day it was. I'd gotten to 1700 and had no idea what day of the week of it was! This morning was almost as bad, but I checked on the TV and it's Monday! I must be going senile because I am sure that tomorrow will be Thursday. I have no idea why I'm stuck on Thursday. I just am. Of course, the last two times it was Thursday, I was sure it was Tuesday.............I'm beginning to wonder if it matters at all what day it is, and if it does, why it does?
Maybe it has something to do with my new 'night owl sleep schedule'? Having come to the conclusion that it really doesn't matter what time I get up in the morning, I'm not forcing myself to not doze off in the afternoon, and stay awake until I fall asleep around 0300 or so, and get up when I wake up, whenever that is.
This thinking it's Thursday every morning is just a little nuts, but, so am I.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A portend to something perhaps?

Jeanie

Purplegimp said...

Could be. Any ideas?