Friday, May 16, 2008

CRASH

As I was happily toodling towards home on Harley this morning, I suddenly felt us being pushed in entirely the wrong direction by a gray Mazda. This happened at the turn to the roof top parking at the mall where my clinic is. Mazda guy turned right to go up the ramp while I was going straight past the turn. There are usually tons of pedestrians there so I really don't understand how he didn't see me. There was the usual hysterical crowd asking "Are you ok? Do you want to go to the ER?" Too bad no one just called the cops because even though he did give me his name and phone number and I wrote down his lisence plate number he made a comment about having to figure out who was at fault. That's a no brainer. I was going strigh ahead and he turned into me.
The only thing wrong is that my left (trashed) shoulder hurts like it hasn't since the katyusha knocked me off the motorcycle in 1992 and wrecked my collar bone. It looks like I'll be taking things real easy for a few days.
Right now, I'm off to rest and take a pain pill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.
I hope you'll be ok

Purplegimp said...

Thanks. The soreness is almost gone.