Sunday, May 04, 2008

BE CAREFUL BE VERY CAREFUL

Think twice before being mean to me! If you are, I'll just tell my grandaughter and let her take care of it!
That's one baby to stay on the good side of! Baby with attitude. I wonder what got her going.
There was absolutely no way I could resist posting this picture here. I'm thinking of making it part of a warning sign to put on my door to keep the people who think Gimp House is the medical supply lending service next door from just walking in! Nothing seems to work, not even all the new signs they've put up. Well, locking the door does,but I am only locking it until Ornagate settles down. It's been quiet on that front so far, and I'm sure they've gotten the letter from my lawyer, and Danny has most likely gone in to the cops for his interview. They aren't talking, which means that they know perfectly well that anyone they could complain to know who is in the wrong.
That miserable pressure sore is almost all gone now. It took a turn for the worse last week and we started again with the special patches, and when I went to change it on Friday, the whole sore was almost gone, and it doesn't hurt at all now.
It suddenly hit me one day last week that as there is no reason for me to get up at a set time these days (other than to satisfy some anal retentive's idea of the need to keep to a routine) I have decided that there is no earthly reason not to drift off into a nap in the afternoon, then, stay up as late as I want at night. When I have to function in 'day mode' instead of my preferred night owl mode, I can make the adjustment, but see no reason to when I don't have to. I wonder why it took me so long to figure out.

No comments: