Monday, January 14, 2008

TIRED AND ALL WORN OUT


I've been taking it pretty easy since I got home from hospital. Just trying to catch up on lost rest due to that miserable pressure sore that just won't go away. I did get my staples out yesterday and it was quite interesting to a gal used to old fashioned stitches. Of course I had to get an order signed by the clinic doc and the only one there was the idiot one who had to argue that they should be in for at least another week. I offered to call the surgeon so he could argue it out with him, at which point he gave in, not being willing to display his stupidity to a real doctor who stayed awake during medical school. This whole staple thing is quite ok even if I can't quite get the image of the surgeon using a staple gun to put them in. I don't know how they do it as I was asleep at the time.This time, I'm going to sort him for once and all. The hospital sent a list of blood tests to have done before the operation and he didn't list them all on the order. Big big mistake on his part. I can add that to the list of other things he's gotten wrong and with any luck they'll make him go away. I really do not like the guy.
On the up side, I got lots of pictures of my grand baby from my son. She has a new first tooth, and is so adorable. Just look for yourself. Aron called yesterday and said that baby and her momma will probably come over in the late Spring sometime. I'd be a lot happier if he were coming too, but will be more than happy if I finally get to meet my granddaughter.
It's now time to get dressed and go out to start the proceedure to get a new anti pressure sore air mattress from the Health Ministry. I checked on how to do it yesterday, so, I'd best get started on it. If I'm not too tired when I get back I might just come back here and have a nice long rant about Dem Der, or, just crash into bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a complete picture of Polly? She sure looks like a cutie.

Purplegimp said...

I just sent you one of my favorites. There are 18 new ones waiting in my inbox.