Monday, April 30, 2007

FIREFIGHTER FRANNE

It seems that all I've been doing this past week or so is putting out fires that flared up thanks to Shmaryah. I am, however, well on the way to being completely extricated from the mess I made for myself, with his ever so generous help.
My bank has been wonderful. Granted part of it is to cover their own butts, but they are being very good about helping me find solutions.
I've canceled all the auto payments and *S* found himself cut off from cable TV and the cable phone line, among other things. I just came back with Orna from a quick hop to get some of my stuff from the store and she reported that he is with the cable people renewing the things I canceled. Best of luck to him.

I got a phone call from one of people who had a check bounce. The call came in as I was sitting in a massive traffic jam at the entrance to my bank. The guy kept on talking and sort of threatening me with all kinds of dire consequences when I got fed up and told him yet again that I really can't talk about it now because I'm on a scooter in a traffic jam. I then hung up on him and went back to tell Lavana about the call and for her to handle it. Because of the traffic I had to go all the way around the block which caused me to get to the bank 3 minutes after they closed. I was not pleased to say the least. There were a few other incidents I wanted to write about, but they've slipped my mind. I'll come back when I remember them! probably in 5 minutes.

No comments: