Thursday, April 26, 2007

THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER

After months of trying to figure out how to get out of the door store, I managed to do it yesterday. I had a nice a long talk with my bank manager and she suggested several things that I immediately agreed to. She also understood that Shmaryah can be a problem and told him to come in to the bank so she could explain a few things to him. He spun his fantasy to her and she didn't buy a word of it, and sent him off to come up with an agreement. He agreed and was supposed to bring it over yesterday afternoon because I am still not up to stairs because of two pulled tendons. If anyone thinks he brought it over, think again! He's already starting with delaying tactics, but it won't work. I just love the the fact that my lovely bank manager made herself a witness to his lies!
And best of all I'm not backing up his adultery any more. It finally hit me that not putting a stop to it was as bad as doing it myself. I'm well out of it. There are just a few little things left to do like get my cell phone bill switched over to my account. I really don't want to lose that number and as I don't use cell phones all that much, it won't cost alot.
I'm so thankful that I'm getting out before it got to a point where I'd never see the light of day again and with the jeep. I gave it my best shot and it didn't work and could have been so much worse.

No comments: