Tuesday, April 17, 2007

TRYING TO STAY AFLOAT

This whole business mess is taking way too much time and energy, but, in the end it all work out.In my spare time I've been hanging out at a fantastic blog on Town Hall. A gal there who goes by the name Peppermint is writing a fantastic diary that hopefully will not turn out to be prophetic. The idea that it could is not all that far fetched these days.
I went up to Safad the other day to see Striar and had to sneeze a few times. Driving that jeep and sneezing made me wonder why it is that our eyes close while we sneeze. I tried really hard to keep them open, but it just can't be done.
I was on the phone with Teadrinker planning my trip down there, and tried to take a sip of water from the ever present bottle. I completely missed my mouth and poured the water right down my front. Teadrinker and I laughed so hard that I almost wet the other end as well.
I picked up her lamb from my butcher today and plan on leaving around 0930 or so. We are going to have ourselves a fine old time, feasting on lamb and I'm taking her shopping too. We have such a good time at her shopping center. Both of us on wheelies acting like infantile teenagers.
There were a few other things I wanted to mention here, but I have to find my card reader thingy to take down with me. It should be with the rest of my camera stuff, but as it isn't, I'll have to look for it. And take a shower and go to sleep early because it is a long drive down there.

No comments: