Sunday, April 22, 2007

NO TIME

I just don't have enough time these days. I find myself in the strangest places just trying to figure out what to about Shmaryah. I wasn't getting very far with my thinking so I took myself off to Teadrinkers for a day, and had the whole long drive to ponder the issues. I got home on Thursday feeling able to talk to him at last.
He came up with a plan that I just might be able to live with. I'm going to tell him today that if he can meet a few conditions.
I've also gotten involved in what is probably the funniest Future of the US thing called Juliet's Diary. If things were a little different today, it wouldn't be so scary. I can see the things there coming to pass far too easily.
On Wednesday I put myself and a ton of lamb in the jeep and went see Teadrinker. Between us we figured out what's wrong with my right leg. I pulled a major tendon on my last fall out of the jeep and it will take ages to heal. It's a little easier knowing what's wrong, but it still hurts and there's really no comfortable way to sit in the jeep. But this too shall pass. Quickly I hope.
Oh, well, time to get a move on. I can play catch up tomorrow.

No comments: