Monday, January 18, 2010

THE ONLY THING LEFT TO SAY IS WOW

I'm not sure about this,but I think I haven't written yet about the computer game one of my best and dearest buddies from high school days sent me for my birthday/Hannukah/Christmas. When he told he wanted to send it to me, I was more than a little skeptical about it. Interweb games never really interested me. The game, WoW duly arrived and I installed it.I started playing with a lot of help from him and a few of his friends who also play.It was really hard at first because I didn't understand anything that was going on. The game set includes 4 books. I started reading them, and came up with 3 characters in 2 different areas of the game. I use one of them to learn,with help from just about everyone one to work on and learn from on my own. I'm slowly starting to figure things out. Wouldn't you know it? I chose one of the most difficult character types to be in the game. That particular one seems like the closest to who I really am, and even though I get frustrated when things don't always go the way I want them to and I often annoy the friend who sent it to me, I am loving every minute of it. My biggest problem is that the DVTs don't let me play for as long as I'd like to.
If you ever get the chance and feel like a challenge, I strongly recommend WoW. If my somewhat vague description has made you a little curious about the game, there is a ton and a half of stuff about it on the web. Just Google Wow and you'll find more there about it than you ever wanted to know.
Today I am going for an echo Doppler Ultrasound on my legs. Golan and I figured out a way to get each of us to medical things on Tuesday. I need to get my butt shot in the hopes of getting it exactly right this time and delaying raising the dose of oxtcontin. He needs a cyst removal looked at. The plan is that I drive him to the hospital in Tiberius for his check up, then, he goes with me to get shot. That's pretty much it for now. I spend way too much time keeping my legs up because the left one swells up so quickly.

No comments: