Tuesday, July 08, 2008

AT LONG LAST



What a great day! Ifinally met my little Adee Polly today, and she sure does know her own mind. She had no interest at all in me, but she loved my mobile phones.She didn't want me to hold her, but we did manage to get both of us in one picture! In the one on the right she's looking at all the pictures of her on my cupboard doors. She did seem to be a little more interested in New Harley Too when we walking back to the other grandparent's house, but we didn't get a picture of that.I just hope that sometime before they leave she'll let me give her a proper cuddle.She has that look in her eyes, and will only do what she wants to do.
So much has been happening this week that it will take ages to post it all here. I'll do it when things settle down. I really do need some rest now.

1 comment:

Raymurdock said...

She is so cute Franne. I hope she warm up to you.