Thursday, February 02, 2006

BETTER AFTER 4 HOURS OF SLEEP

Sometimes it really is too much for one gimp to bear. I've been in such a state recently that I asked my doctor to put me on the list for a full body transplant. There are so many days when this one is just too much. Just after I collapsed in bed I realized that what Aron had told me solves my money issues for the trip, and promptly burst into tears of thankfulness. I pretty much cried myself to sleep. I have the strongest feeling that my parents are really looking out for me from above. There really isn't any other explaination I can think of for these last minute saves. I am now ready to get dressed and start on today's adventures. It will be most interesting to see what I forget, but there *is* hope as I actually have a list ready for once. These middle of the night start times are for the birds, but as long as they are few and far between, I can handle them. The last one was last Sunday when I left for Bat Chen's at 0530, the next is the flight to England that leave at 05something! I can handle that, and at least today I'll miss the Tel Aviv morning traffic jam and I know how to make the voice GPS work, so no panic at a traffic light this time. Maybe I'll get to Bat Chen's without having to call her out for yet another rescue.

No comments: