Tuesday, March 18, 2008

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

The World Figure Skating Championships being held in Sweden this year, started today. I did go out this morning, only because one of my fellow Cripple Warriors from the Jerusalem demonstrations asked me to go to some idiot meeting. Ok, I went, I saw, I heard, I shut up. Now, I can just stay home next time. I am so not into the 'going around the circle and everyone tells their name and why they are crippled'. Me, I just point blank refused by saying "No". That, of course was my joke on the lady from the welfare department who was the only person there who didn't know me! I'm sure there was a lot of checking going on after I left. Going there meant that it was too late to go into town or grocery shopping before Sweden. Not the end of the world, though. Town will most likely still be there tomorrow.
See yas alls after worlds!

No comments: