Sunday, February 14, 2010

THAT'S ONE WAY TO DO IT.

Of course I went and did it again. Got night and day reversed, just the way I like it, and all in one great night of playing WoW until 0600. After accomplishing that with absolutely no effort, I slept until 0630, and spent the rest of the day/evening worrying about getting back to day time living. I could very happily go onto permanent Night Owl time and play WoW until day light every single night. What to do that there are things must be done during the day? (my ideal sleeping time). The issue was solved for me this morning at 0800. I got a call from the clinic informing me that the doctor from Home Care was on his way and needed to see me. Ok. Fine. Great in fact. I sat up, hauled on the pressure stocking, hit the loo, put Pegasus out, made coffee, answered e mails, brought Peg in, got dressed as only I can when in a hurry. On the first attempt, I put my pants on inside out, on the second, back to front, and as I didn't see the shirt close to hand, I left the jammy shirt on and put a put a sweater jacket pull over thing on over the jammy top, and headed for the clinic. He was actually nice to me for a change (we usually exchange words) and wrote up the final recommendation, which I have to get up to the Health Ministry office in Safad. Thankfully he wrote a very strong recommendation. I'll get it up there this week some time. I met up with Savta and we had a nice chat about this, and that, I came home and am having another morning coffee because the first one didn't really feel like a proper wake up coffee. How could it, considering the rush I was in?
Yesterday I had such a wonderful time on WoW. Jonathan ran me and my horsie ragged running all over the place to get me as many flight points as possible, and it was fantastic seeing all those areas I'd never seen before. After that, I joined up with another player from our group (guild) and we cleaned up a few things I still had to do. While doing that, a wee little character begged us to help him on his stuff, which we did. I signed off a little after0200 and went to bed quite satisfied with my progress. Now, I can go and clean up things left from yesterday and not worry about getting stuck on Night Owl time again. At least for now.

No comments: