Saturday, February 13, 2010

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

It finally happened! I've been suckered in to WoW. I just love that game and the people I play it with are so great. I played so long yesterday that I ended up going to bed at 0600 and woke up today at 1630. I feel just fine as that is my natural time clock. Now, how on earth am I going to get back to what the rest of the world considers a normal internal time clock? I really haven't figured that out yet. I just might go with it for a few days as it feels so good and right for me.
I'm doing much better at that game than I ever thought I would. That's a most pleasant surprise for me. It looks easy enough some times, but it is anything but easy. I'm getting a lot more confident at too, almost recklessly so. That's ok though, because getting deaded there is no big deal. You just go get your corpse, get repaired, and continue.
There have been a few times when I feel like giving the friend who sent it to me a nice solid Gibbs like smack up the back of his head, but overall he really does deserve a big hug for getting me into it. He seems to have trouble figuring out the new 'crippled' me, but so do I at times. Time and crippleness can change a person so much. I'm still learning me too. He does seem to be starting to get his head around it a little better these days. That's no easy trick.
Last week he started in on me to get a horsie and I refused point blank. I felt that I just wasn't ready then. One fine day a letter landed in my mail box offereing me riding lessons and a good deal on a horsie. I decided to go for it and ended up with a nice brown mare. One of the gals taught me how to use it and I just love riding her to bits. I was accused last night of taking their (the gal's) advice over his. Not true. It's just that they are better at explaining things I don't know how to do by going through it step by step. That is hardly advice in the sense I think he means. Women are just better at that than men are. He started pushing the horsie thing. I thought about it and realized that he was right, so, on that one at least, I did take his advice. Kicking and screaming like a two year old having a tantrum, but I took it.
Not much has been going on other than that. I'm feeling ok, except for the finger I almost ripped the cuticle off of at Savta's last week. I keep catching it on things, but it is getting better. And there we have as comprehensive update as I can manage for now. Except that I found a WoW skin for WMP, and installed it. Now al I have to do is figure out how to save that DVD to my computer and how to post it here. I'll get on that project next week sometime. How hard can it be for a level 24 Human Priestess?

No comments: