Saturday, August 01, 2009

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME

Sometimes I can't help but wonder why I do stupid things. Take today. I actually had a fairly good night's sleep and woke up at a reasonable hour, got through my morning routine and went out to get fags and something to cook for today and tomorrow. I wasn't sure what I wanted, but when I saw nice big juicy turkey tits in the butcher's shop I decided that my internationally unknown turkey tit salad was just thing. I got the meat, and rolled into the supermarket for celery (I discovered at home that the celery was in fact lettuce-oops) and scallions, then, I picked up the local papers and came home to make that salad. I hate working in a kitchen that has undone dishes and stuff in the sink, so I positioned my kitchen chair just the way I like it and turned on the water. I was less than pleased when it drained out of the pipes onto my feet and the floor. It being Friday, there was nothing to do and I wasn't about to start messing around with the pipes myself, so I ended up making my turkey tit salad with unwashed dishes and my feet in a wading pool. I got the salad all made, and ready to go into the fridge. As I opened the fridge door I remembered that a friend had written this morning that the mammogram she had yesterday was like closing herself in a fridge door. While trying to control my mirth, I promptly closed the fridge door on my face. OUCH.7 hours later my face is still sore.

9 comments:

Peppermint said...

OMG!! LMAO! Closed the fridge door on your face did ya? Do you now have a purple face?

You are hilarious. That's the first good laugh I've had all day. Thank you for that.

Pep

Purplegimp said...

Pepp,
I'm still giggling about it, myself.
I really don't know if my face is purple or not, but I suspect that there is at least one bruise.

Peppermint said...

Lucie,

If you "slammed" that door on your face you will end up with purple marks on your face and everyone is going to ask you who hit you. When you tell them it was the fridge door, expect astonished and unbelieving looks. That's all I gotta say. Nobody ever believes "I got this from running into a door or being slammed by a door". Trust me on this one. It's still hilarious and I imagine it is my fault putting the tit wringer in your mind and you being preoccupied with that. LOL!

Purplegimp said...

Golan was here earlier and asked how the guy looked. So, I must have a nice briuse. Luckily he knows me well enough to not find it at all strange that I close the fridge door on my face!

Purplegimp said...

Um, how the OTHER guy looked and bruise. I'm not feeling too swift tonight.

Peppermint said...

I figured you wouldn't feel too swift with the fridge door slammed on your face. And, no I had no bruises on my tits. Isn't that something! It was not painful at all the way this tech did it. Just nice and easy.
Sorry you're not feeling too good. I'm drained and tired today myself. I think I could sleep all day.

Purplegimp said...

Pep,
If I were in your place, I would have gone back and demanded that they do the test properly. There is something very wrong when a test that makes you feel like yout tits were closed in a fridge door didn't leave any marks. A refund at the very least!

PURPLE POWER

Peppermint said...

Purple Power,
It would appear the test was not done right, not squeezing my right tit too bad since I have to go back now for more pictures of my poor tit. A refund is a must. I'll practice for the upcoming 2nd test by closing the fridge door on my right tit. That should do it. Or I could slam the car door on it. Should flatten it out.

Purplegimp said...

I think it would be a much better idea to just wait until the next try. If you start squeezing your tits before hand, the techie might have a hard time. If she does it right and you get bruises this time, please send pictures. I want to post them so my 3 regular readers will know how they are supposed to look after a proper test.