Friday, August 01, 2008

READY SET GO

After an insane week of preparations and meetings, we, The Five are ready to 'march' on Jerusalem.Afikim, the kibbutz that manufacture the scooters we use generously agreed to provide us with 'new' scooters to use for the trip. They will also provide tech back up if anything should go wrong them. The groups that are helping us, Shatil, the Kibbutz movment and their youth group have been amazing. As have several local businesses who came through big time. Baby Genius and I even got the forum design done in time to start pushing it, only to get a message from the server this morning that there's a glitch. I'm going to do some routine maintenance on the computer after this posts in the hopes it might be ok. The auto save isn't working either. Computer says it's on line and sends mail just fine, but, who knows? In any event, I'm going to have a nice quiet Shabbat and slowly get my stuff ready for the trip.

3 comments:

Raymurdock said...

Cool I hopew things work out

by the way I reposted Turkey Shoot in my blog it's now has 8 parts

Purplegimp said...

Things will work out ok. They don't have a choice.
Turkey Shoot might have to wait until I get home, but I will read it.

Raymurdock said...

Okay take care and I hope you accomplish what you are doing