Sunday, December 06, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

I don't much like my birthday any more. I used to like it a lot more when my father was still alive and sent that annual birthday/ Hannukah check. Not for the money, but because he remembered. I miss him all the time, but it's even worse at this time of the year.One thing that do like about my birthday is (are you ready for this?) that I am one year older than I was on my last one. With all the things that have gone wrong with me, I never quite expected to make it this far, but am quite pleased that I did. I bought myself a present this year and am trying to pretend to myself that it's from my father.

Isn't she cute? Golan is going to help hang her up someplace later. Gimp House doesn't exactly have a lot of spare floor space for her to take up, so, we'll just have to hang her.
Another thing I'm giving myself for birthday is to send an unused cell phone to a friend in The States. She really can't afford one right now, and I don't use this one, so why not?
All in all it's shaping up to be a fine birthday and I hope I have lots more! (wicked grin of evility)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sorry about your friend. Happy belated birthday you witch is cute.
Susie

Purplegimp said...

Thanks, Susie,
I like my new witch too and I found the perfect corner for in the living room where Peg can't get to her. So, she doesn't have to be hung.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear that. I'm doing okay lot of things are happening to me I won award for peer helper. I listen to people at the Center if they need to unwine. It's fun. I gaveup Bingo for a whole week it was easy believe it or not. Hey did you know that purple is the new black?

Purplegimp said...

Susie,
It's vrey good to stay busy. I am not at all surprised that you got award for hekping. You are a very good and caring person.
You gave up Bingo for a whole week? What did they do? Change Lent to December?
Uh, no dear. Purple is not the new black. Black is just a tired wnna be. It's always been purple!

Unknown said...

No they didn't chance Lent to December . I gave it up to punish myself for yelling at my sister Cindy. I was bad so I had to be puinish. Well I know the truth now Purple rules.

Purplegimp said...

Susie,
Good. I'm glad they didn't move Lent. I think it should stay right where it's always been!
Susie, I know you. What did Cindy do make you yell at her? You don't yell at people unless they do something really bad like try to make you wait in a parking lot! That would have been a much better punishment for you than no Bingo. You should have gone and sat in parking lot!
You betcha! Purple rules. Always has, always will!