Saturday, April 04, 2009

GUT FEELINGS

On the bright side, the nausea has gone away. On the dark side, I just don't at all feel like eating. Eating doesn't upset my stomach any more, but it seems that a strange pain has moved into my gut under squatter's conditions. It's there all the time, just under the radar. Last night it felt like a huge snake slithering around. I wonder what that's about. I will take the issue to clinic on Sunday.
The really good news is that I've lost enough weight to be out of the obese category, and smack in the middle of the overweight one. Now all I have to do is lose enough to get into the normal category. That will be a day for celebration!
And just to make things interesting, the surgeon who looks at my burn evrey two weeks says it's gotten a little worse. That's just fine with me, because *I* know it's gotten a little better. It doesn't hurt like it used to and the itching of the surrounding area has prett much stopped. I wonder if that has anything to do with the new band aid type dressing I'm using coupled with being back in sandals because things have warmed up just enough to stop wearing those heavy winter sock slippers. Time will tell. I'm just happy that it's less bothersome these days.

No comments: