Sunday, March 13, 2011

PAINTING THE JERICO PROJECT AND BAD HABITS

Moving right along with the Jerico Project. Golan started painting today while I was still sound asleep. I was up until almost 0600 after playing my game for way too long. I logged off at 0445 and was still awake until after 0500. I vaguely heard Golan painting and woke up at around 1130. Th difference in paint colours is amazing. This shade is more 'alive' than the old one. I love it
Things are going great guns at the dentist as well. He's finishing the right side tomorrow which will be nice, then we move to the craters on the left side. I just hope those go more easily than the right side crater did. Not that I mind going to this dentist. I quite enjoy having him excavating and building in my mouth. He is an absolute dear and has as warped a sense of humor as I do. That is always a big plus.
I seem to have developed a very bad habit of late. I've started leaving the house before my wake up coffee. That has rarely happened before, and I can't say I like it much. Thing is, I stay up so late that it's late by the time I get up and don't have much time to get things done before places close at 1300. Maybe I should go to bed earlier? I'll have to think on that one for a while. Morning coffee is a non negotiable clause in my contract with myself!

2 comments:

Peppermint said...

I can hardly believe you don't have your morning coffee. How do you stay awake? I'd be knocking myself into everything. I have found that 2 cups of coffee in the morning are not good for my stomach, so I'm taking one now.

The Jericho project is coming along quite nicely as I said on FC. Golan is sure a gem doing all that painting. That's a lot to do especially when you have to move furniture to do it.

St.Gracie

Purplegimp said...

I can't understand it myself. This is far and away the worst bad habit of all the bad habits I have ever developed.
Golan is indeed a gem, and he has been paid the going rate for a job the scope of The Jerico Project!